Thursday, December 18, 2008

So tomorrow is the last day of school before Christmas break. Woo. I guess. I'm looking forward to no work but I'm gonna get bored and I'll miss seeing people at school everyday. I love Christmas though. I'm pretty bored at the moment. I'm currently on page 2988 of love avatars on http://www.iconator.com. I have been working on it over two months. I will get to the end.
-----------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------
----I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain---
--------And it's two AM and I'm cursing your name-------
----------You're so in love that you acted insane----------
--------------And that's the way I loved you--------------
----------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry that was some random singing to Taylor Swift. Ugh I'm bored so I guess this is it.

No comments: