Saturday, October 25, 2008

bored -.-

I've decided next week will be my positive week so I'll only be talking about postive things (unless something terrible happens to me). For some reason I don't feel very complainy lately. I think thats really weird, well it is for me atleast. Since it's Saturday though I can complain. My phone woke me up this morning=[ At 8:00 in the morning! I usually don't get up before 11:00.
On the bright side Halloween is next week! I'm going trick or treating with the same group of friends as last year, then I'm sleeping over at another friend's house. Hopefully I'll be able to make my candy last this year, I ate it all in three days last year xD. We also get our retakes back Monday. I only went to get out of math. If they're bad I'll just order the first set of pictures, they aren't too bad, I guess. Also, it's been 9 days without biting my nails!! I'm really proud of myself, it's the longest I've ever gone without the help of that bad tasting nail stuff. Hehe I'm singing to Taylor Swift. I love her. I love her even more since one of my friends HATES her. It's pretty funny xD So that's about it, I suppose.

No comments: