Thursday, October 16, 2008

Daily Rant

I HATE when my horoscope is right. I don't know why but it really gets on my nerves. Pobably becuase I figuare that it means my life is boring enough that even iGoogle can predict it. I think that's really, really sad. The reason this is my rant is because today my horoscope happens to be right. "Your friends will take care of you today, so don't think twice about asking them for help. You might not like putting yourself in a vulnerable position, but this can be helpful by creating a more even flow of energy with a loved one. Although it's ultimately about balance, you can safely follow the good advice of a trusted companion without thinking too much about the consequences". My friends did take care of me. They stood up for me involvong things I don't want to explain. Ugh that bugs me soo much. Guess what? My dad just brought me home gum! Yay!xD I needed more gum for school, heheh =D

No comments: