Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Daily Rant

You know what I hate? When people tell me to smile. It drives me insane. If I wasn't smiling before then there was probably a reason for it. Maybe I had just hurt my foot, or maybe I had just gotten in a fight with someone. Who knows? I could have just forgot my lunch or broken my iPod, but no matter what had happened, I don't feel like smiling, so don't tell me to. People care to much about other peoples facial expressions. Just this morning I was walking down the hall and someone called out to me "Heather! smile!" so I turned around smiled and went back to thinking. I wasn't unhappy, smiling just gets tiresome after a while, but if I was I sure wouldn't want to cover it up with a smile. If I'm in a bad mood I'm not going to smile for everyone else's sense of well being. I will frown. Anyways that's my rant for today. It was pretty pathetic I know but I actually had an ok day and there wasn't much to rant about.

No comments: